Translate

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Stone-Carved Stove

Hi Jammers! This is my first post on the blog, so I hope you enjoy! Anyway, today's new item is the Stone-Carved Stove! Credit to snowyclaw, by the way. I am unable to log in at this current time.



On a side note, at the end of each post, I will put one animal fact and one Gravity Falls picture. Please give me credit if you are going to use the pictures! My username is SupremeOverlordOfTimeAndSpace. Also, I did not copy the username of TheSupremeOverLord. That's to avoid any confusion. Thanks.

FACT: Tigers have the best memory of any animal on the planet.

This is a picture of Dipper before doing his Lamby Lamby dance.


Well, because this is my first post, I'll throw in a second picture. This is of the Pines twins on Summerween. 


Well, that's about it for now. Bye! 






1 comment: