Translate

Friday 23 August 2013

Shell Helmet

Hi Jammers! Today's new item is the Shell Helmet, which I think I remember seeing in Best Dressed once or twice.

Credit to the Animal Jam Times, by the way. I couldn't find the item. In other news, AJHQ made a post on the Daily Explorer about Jammer Snaps and synchronized swimming. I submitted a snap with my friends. What happens if you win? Will you get a plaque or maybe a special name tag? I'm non-member, so if I win, I will probably not get a special name tag. On a side note, does anyone have Beehives? I collect them, and so far I have 3, but I want more! I trade rares for them, btw.

FACT: If female ferrets don't find a mate during the mating season, they die.


Well, thats all for now. Bye! 

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about those shell helmets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That us so sad about the wittle fewwets!! Aww!! Nice blog by the way!

    Cheers, Sriha123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete